Weightloss Counter

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

No progress > Bad progress (W3, D2)

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

ARGHHHHHHHH!
I gained 0,2lbs which puts my weigh tloss at 0.6lbs after 2 weeks -_-'.

I fully expected me to gain weight this week with the way I have been dieting.
Monday I had a wedding AND a reception dinner. That's 2 unhealthy meals already.

Then wednesday I went shopping and got mcdonalds - I know I know but I needed to save money. Then the rest of the days was spent preparing for my brothers wedding on the other side of the world so I haven't exercised.... more than 2 days,

Even so I'm kind of impressed i haven't put much weight on, 0.2 lbs is about 100 grams.

One thing I did do was make myself a reward calendar! 


I've added a printable section so you guys can download your own weight loss reward calendar thingy... I need to name asap.

I might decide to add more printables, I have a few ideas I'd like to do,

For the next 2 weeks I'm travelling to Singapore, I do not believe there is a weighing scale, if there is that's great, but I might not be able to keep up with my weigh ins. I might compensate with food blogs on singapore while i'm there - I''m trying to eat healthy though XD.

Til next time!
bye XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment