Weightloss Counter

Monday, April 10, 2017

The Starting Point - (W1, D1)





It's so hard to take a picture while standing on a scale 0_0


Uh oh.

I'm 212.4 lbs (96.3 kg).
Yeah, this number doesn't make me feel good.
But it's a start and we all have to start somewhere. :(

Day 1 of diet is almost over and I've managed to do well even though I went out for lunch.
My unhealthy calories came from an ice lolly while my friends had a 500 calorie milkshake -_-'.
I've done my PIIT for the day but I didn't get any cardio in, I busted my foot on an escalator while I was out for lunch XD

Image result for falling down escalator gif
I didn't do that, promise XD
All in all, I feel like trash.
I think the scale put a damper on my day but I know I have to face it and acknowledge it if I want to move on.
I hope anyone else on their own weight loss journey, or any journey, continue to stay motivated!

Image result for motivation gif
My next post should be next weeks weigh in, unless their is anything else I want to record before then :). 
Until then! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment