Weightloss Counter

Thursday, June 1, 2017

More positive progress - W8 D4

207.8! Although my measurements haven't changed much.




Yo what's good my homie ....... sorry I'll stop now.

I am also sorry I disappeared for a little while again :P.

I chose not to put up a week 7 weigh in because mother nature finally came knocking on the door.
I don't know about anyone else, but being over weight means my period RARELY comes. So when it does it's time for a celebration.

Image result for celebration

But my cravings came in full swing and I just thought lets not upset myself with a weigh in.
I also got a job as a barista! So i spend my 3 days a week on my feet for 9 hours continuously,
I think I now understand the term 'my feet are going to fall off'.

I'll talk more about my life in another post, I want to get into the habit of writing more on this blog, outside of weight loss.

I did measure myself since we are at 8 weeks (2 months) but not many changes since I last measured myself 2 weeks ago. I also did measure myself straight away in the morning, so my tummy was bloated (at least I hope that was the reason my waist grew T_T)

But to end n a happy note, I'VE LOSE 1.8 LBS.

I'm planning on a longer post this sunday so until then!

:P


No comments:

Post a Comment